- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Jim Corbett National Park is a delight for nature lovers as it has around 500sq km of forests, rivers, marshy lands, hills, and rough terrains. It is home to many animal species, including tigers, leopards, black bears, mongoose, moose, and otters. While here, you can go for a jungle safari, which gives you a sneak peek into the lives of these wild animals in enthralling landscapes and forests.
Up next would be Rishikesh, famously known as the “Yoga Capital of the World”.
The iconic Beatles Ashram, named after the famous English music band is not to be missed while here. If you are an adventure freak, you should go for rafting where the fun multifold when the white water hits your raft and pumps up your adrenaline. Witness the most beautiful and serene prayer ritual ceremony in the evening, the “Ganga Aarti” which will leave you in a different state of tranquility altogether.
- The best price we can offer you is 3400/- INR per person
- All houseboat related inclusions are applicable only if Itinerary is including Houseboat stay
- There would be no refund for cancellations prior to one week.
- 50% payment has to be made in advance and the rest of the payment is to be done before 15 days of departure.
- Property is subject to availability.
- The itinerary is subject to change.
- Price is negotiable till the final deal.
- The price will vary on account of late booking.
Jim Corbett -Jungle safari
Arrive at the hotel and check into hotel freshen-up have your Lunch then proceed for jungle safari return back to the hotel and freshen-up,
Get ready now for the Dinner and relax under the stars. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Jim Corbett- Sightseeing
Wake up moring after Breakfast get ready to local sightseeing in time for the sunrise freshen-up get ready for local sightseeing visit famous ,Corbett fall after that return back to hotel.
Check out for hotel we depart for Delhi.
· 1 night stay in 3* property
· 1 Breakfast , 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner,
· Jungle safari
· Visit to Jim Corbett national park
· Light music & Bonfire (depends on weather)
· Activites :-Soft ball, cricket, badminton, Volley ball, Swimming pool etc
· Transportation by Delhi 2 Delhi
· Personal expenses
· On the way meals
· All entry tickets
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found